torsdag 12. februar 2009

Where the fuck am I.........

So, its been dumping quite a bit lately, and the snow gets deeper and deeper, and deeper..
I think I had some of my deeeeepest turns ever today, here in Swizzaland. Nuff said..




No need for any words on this picture..

I aint gonna show yall the gooood stuff,
just a few videos of the worst skiing we did today,
and the flattest spots with the least pow.

The good shit I keep for my self and my friends;)

Now a few words..



This was my crew today.. You think it looks deep??



Lawinegefahr im schlittelbahn...??




You need to click on this picture. Did you know
there are Troll`s in Engelberg??


And then a screaming skier. Dunno who this
weirdo is....



Crazy Scotish Mike, on rocks in Eberg..



Oh, by the way.. Since I got back at 16hrs,
its probably another 20cm outside my window..


Tomorrow is yet another day in Heaven.............

EvenO

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar