tirsdag 24. februar 2009

Is it ever gonna stop...?

Its been a while since my last update.. But, I have been real real busy. Busy skiing pow!!
It doesn`t seem to stop dumping... Snow records all over the place.
I read the papers from Norway, and see they have lots of snow aswell.. But, I am really happy to be here to experience this sick, sick, sick season... :)

A few pics from around Engelberg...

Eberg by night..







Well, my K705i is not to happy with night-shots.
So, here are some from outside my appartment.





And then, outside the Scwimmbad................



Oh, YES I know how to roll down the windows..



This last shot is acctually taken with a helmetcam.
Visit hjelmkamera.no if u wanna get in on the action..

Now its time to sleep.. More powder 2mrrw...

EvenO

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar