torsdag 26. februar 2009

"I am a rather strong skier"

Well, not my words, but a English tourist that had no clue.. He wanted to
ski with the boys and told us we probably did not have to
wait for him much.. Well, me and Henrik started the 2200
vertical meters straightlining.. And thats all we seen of him that day...

I am gonna post a few headcam shots from yesterday..
Nothing spectacular, but I am playing around with it a bit..





My homerun down from Titlis side



Alex Huber the flying Austrian..


Henrik from Sportslageret, flying too...



Henrik really fell in love w this guys onepiece..



Le Baguette...



This clip is a bit boring and long..
BUT, you are gonna have something
to laugh about if you see the whole thing..




EvenO

2 kommentarer:

  1. he he, sikkert like greit at han ikke traff deg..! Dude, pakk inn mic`en i i noe bomull og fest med strikk, (?) and get rid of that intense vind-lyd.

    SvarSlett
  2. that bail is hilarious!!! looks like you're having fun.

    SvarSlett